Monday, September 20, 2010

Life is a Team Sport . . .

. . . and this is what it looks like when your team falls apart (H.T.:  James Murray).

starving_afrikaaner

Think long and hard about this picture and what it means.  If you are like me, then you may have grown accustomed to thinking that widespread starvation is the sole province of the darker peoples of the world.  I personally can’t think of any time since WWII in which whites have been photographed this way.  "It can't happen to us," we think. And yet here they are.

Much has been written by smarter people than me about the source of strength of the European peoples, variously attributed to superior intelligence, more disciplined personal traits, or historical contingency.  But let’s not overlook this:  we had stronger teams, nation-states run by and for our own people.

The West is presently being overrun by those darker peoples, yet our leaders no longer have our interests at heart.  They assure us that compassion and humanity demand we set no barriers in their path.

Think long and hard about this picture.  It’s what happens to a white person when his fate is no longer in the hands of his own people.

3 comments:

Jehu said...

Yes, you lose demographic hegemony and you're at the mercy of whatever group or coalition has that hegemony. History has shown that it sucks. That's why I call anyone who wants me and mine to lose demographic hegemony in the US, or opposes my efforts to retain same, my enemy.

Anonymous said...

Think long and hard about this picture. It’s what happens to a white person when his fate is no longer in the hands of his own people.

Man. Best, most sobering post I've seen in a while, anywhere. As I said last post, things are moving from theory to practice fairly quickly now.

Why do malnourished whites look so much more ghastly than starving blacks?

dienw said...

I will remember this the next time I see a feed the children ad and all I see are non-whites.