- Adam Levine: "I dont know how I feel about 'celebrating' death. But im just glad this happened during a good man's presidency."
- Kim Kardashian: "Osama Bin Laden is dead!!! I can't wait to hear President Obama's announcement!!!"
- Pete Wetz: "Wow obama 1, 2 punch: lion king video than osama dead. seriously i wanna see who runs in 2012..."
- Jimmy Fallon: "Got Bin Laden AND interuppted Celebrity Apprentice? Win for Obama all around."
I remarked a few years ago that the MSM covered the war, not from a strategic perspective on American power and security, but solely in terms of its impact on domestic politics. I see nothing has changed.
This comment is just stoopid on a couple of levels:
- Lady Gaga: "an historical moment in the fight against hatred."
Bad spelling notwithstanding, this was the smartest comment:
- Snoop Dogg: "Rip to everybody who was taken on 911. Let the troops bac home n lower gas prices let's live happily ever after. Bring the soilders bac home asap! They r missed! We love how they fight for us now let's fight for them!!"