Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Finding a Church

Moving to a new city means finding a new church, and even though my wife and I met in church, our religious backgrounds are slightly different. In this case, come last Sunday morning, my wife recommended that we attend here: I wish I had brought my camera to take a color photograph here. Note that the sanctuary has not one, not two, but three video screens at the front. During the service I attended, the round screen in the middle carried kaleidoscopic images of . . . I'm not sure what, but it looked like something from Windows Media Player. The two on the side carried the words to the praise songs set against a background of clouds, trees, oceans and whatnot.

That evening, I picked the church:

We'll probably look some more when we move here, try to find a compromise.

No comments: